Noor Ophthalmology Complex became operational in 1993 by establishing the first ophthalmology subspecialty clinic in Iran. This clinic, was the first stage of Noor activities, and is still operational. Subspecialists in all fields of ophthalmology are present in Noor Eye hospital and Clinics to examine and treat international patients. All ophthalmology services from primary examinations, imaging, optometry to advanced surgeries like cornea grafting are conducted in this center.
At Noor Eye Complex each client can enjoy their unique ophthalmology services in the clinic nearest to them and without trouble of frequent commutes. AITO MedTour and Noor Eye Hospital are in joint partnership to offer medical services to international patients who are looking economical but quality medical services.
Your family’s eyesight is precious. If you or any of your family have any concerns, please contact us today as early detection and treatment can prevent serious and lasting consequence
Highly qualified consultant eye doctors and medical team
Noor Eye Hospital employs the best specialist eye doctors. Our Consultant Ophthalmologists are permanently based in Tehran to provide excellence and continuity of patient care. The hospital’s support staff includes top-notch optometrists and orthoptists, all of who have been selected for excellence in their respective fields
Noor Eye Hospital delivers a full range of eye care services from simple eye tests to complex eye surgery. Experienced eye specialists in their respective fields carry out all procedures including LASIK and treating glaucoma, cataracts, lazy eye, squints and retinal eye diseases associated with diabetes. The exceptional facilities at Noor Eye Hospital set the highest benchmark for eye care in the Middle East.
The achievements of the Noor Eye Hospital are as follows:
- Applying Excimer and LASIK laser to correct refractive errors for the first time in Iran
- Conducting the first laser surgery for corneal opacity
- Holding the record for highest number of surgery for refractive errors in Iran and the Middle East
- Implanting intracorneal rings to correct myopia and keratoconus for the first time in Iran
- Applying Keratoplasty to correct presbyopia for the first time
- Implanting intraocular lenses to correct myopia
- Applying laser to perform cataract surgery for the first time
- Establishing the first diabetes clinic to follow up ophthalmologic complications of diabetics in Iran
- Applying modern techniques for cornea graft
Noor Eye Hospital provides patients with the following services: